Find More All Game Info, Type Above And Hit Enter!

Sequel rumors District 9

The following article will have plenty of spoilers, especially for the plots from District 9. So for those who do not want to feel missed the story, should stop at this sentence. For those who do not really care, please continue.

District 9 was released and it worked to profit big enough (about USD $ 37 million and this figure continues to grow until now), complete with all the responses and the response is very positive about this film. Therefore it is not surprising that in a minute sequel from District 9 will be done.

And that's exactly what is happening now. The director, Neill Blomkamp had started talking about the prospects there for the film, saying: "Yes, I would make a sequel."

Next he said: "I have an idea of its own, but I still potion until now. But, if it can run well, then of course it would be great also to make the next series."

"But until now there was still no official word, but the news saying that the studio wanted a sequel related. The problem now is whether the movie will like it. It could end up with a lot of ways, such as what happened with Wikus? How do you dress the character ? Is he going to become human again? I really have to think about how the story goes. "

Blompkamp also said that he would not make a prequel. "The only reason to make a prequel is because I feel Wikus was a very funny character ... I think I want to see more of him ... if you watched the beginning of the movie, he was actually a character quite interesting to me, so I want to see a film about a two-hour and that's just an excuse to make a prequel. "

In addition to the sequel to District 9, Blompkamp also said that now he is working on another project that he will have the settings in different planets and use the future time.

One movie that will never be touched by Blompkamp is Halo. "Talking about Hello, my involvement in this film might have been, I do not want it. When they come back to me and offered it again, I would say no."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some comment here, so I can visit you back.