Find More All Game Info, Type Above And Hit Enter!

Beyonce Want to Engage in Game Fitness

|

Exercising along with the Nintendo Wii Mii's been the usual thing, but what happens when you exercise that friend be replaced by Beyonce Knowles? According to rumors there are, say that the famous singer is interested in starring in her own fitness game.

"I want to be involved in the game, because I also really liked the Wii Fit. I think this would be a very good idea to form a choreography, because for me, all the exercise I will feel more pleasure when the exercise involves a dance, not as just ran on a treadmill that is very boring, "says Beyonce.

"So, I want to make a fitness game that will shape the dances and also performing in it. I think there will be lots of women who enjoy it."

New not so long ago, Nintendo has released Wii Fit and EA Sports Plus has also felt the success of the games they release, EA Sports Active. Beyonce's but this game will probably have advantages over both games. The reason? Because the protagonist of the game is Beyonce. But we'll see.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some comment here, so I can visit you back.