Find More All Game Info, Type Above And Hit Enter!

Castlevania The Movie

|

Caslevania rise again. Maybe that sentence is quite appropriate to describe the history of one of the first film enough wait-awaited by the gamers this. Around two months ago, this film is already declared canceled (or die for a word like this). But, Bloody Disgusting announced that Castlevania has risen again.

As a substitute Sylvain White is from James Wan (director of Saw, Dead Silence, Death Sentence), which will also act as the script author. Meanwhile, Paul W.S. Anderson will be the producer of this film.

"I lay still with this project, so this project is still in the early phase and I am still trying to understand everything, but now the producers liked my vision," said Wan. "I do akan naskahnya with the help of an author's manuscript to provide a new and different from previous versions. This time, the project will have a stamp from me and Konami stated that they are very enthusiastic."

"What I like about what to do with Castlevania by Konami is the fact that they use the myth of the Park and setting asia-europe, and combine them and re-using the menceritakannya typical Japanese style," he added. "It can be as East met West and that is that I want to gambarkan in this film. I am very pleased with the opportunity to make a fantasy action film is cool and stylish, but the story focuses on the gothic streets, accompanied with a cool animated character. For the first time, the main hero game is quite dangerous and sexy as penjahatnya and use of weapons that he was what made me interested in this project, The Vampire Killer Whip. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some comment here, so I can visit you back.