Find More All Game Info, Type Above And Hit Enter!

Download Battlefield 2 Trainers

|

A trainer is a program written to intercept and alter the memory addresses of a game. Trainers usually have to be running in memory the entire time the game is loaded. Since trainers address specific memory locations, they usually only support a specific version of a game. This file is not supported in multiplayer or online games.


Download Battlefield 2 Trainers Click [Here]


Well, I was warned by friends not to buy games from EA, but like an idiot, I did anyway. I bought Battlefield 2 in hopes of a good game. I know I wasted $60 now, a bit too late. I won't bother listing the things I don't like about the game, but let's just say a monkey could code a better game.

The bottom line is, before I trade this p.o.s. game for something else, I would like to play it a bit to get my money's worth. I don't play online, period. I simply don't like to. I'm playing this game in the single player mode.

Since the character in Battlefield 2 gets tired after a 6 second jog, takes 30 seconds to reload his weapon, and it takes 50 bullets just to kill a bot, I want god mode.

There have been several repeating posts online about god mode in the console, which don't work for anyone, so no god mode this way. This brings me to trainers.

I've tried every trainer online. I've made sure to put the trainers in the game's .exe folder, I've run the game from the trainer, I've run the game first then the trainer, I've run the trainer then the game. I've made sure none of the hotkeys were predefined in the game. I've made sure my Numlock is on, that my FLock is not, and tried it otherwise.

Each time, the trainer either doesn't have any effect at all, or it crashes the game.

Anyone who has a working trainer for this game and experience with it actually working, or any advice on what I could be doing wrong with the trainer, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some comment here, so I can visit you back.